Dundas Valley Mountain Bike Camp:
A 5 day mountain bike camp, with room for 15 participants. We will ride a variety of single track trails that wind through the Dundas Valley as well as day trips to explore the best trail systems in the region: Kelso, Turkey Point and the Hydrocut. The camp will include maintenance and riding instruction.
August 5th-9th, 2019
Strata Mountessori School, located in the heart of the Dundas Conservation Area
575 Lions Club Rd, Ancaster, ON L9H 5E3
- day#1: meet and greet, bike maintenance, Dundas Valley single track riding
- day#2: Dundas Valley single track riding
- day#3: Kelso
- day#4: The Hydrocut (http://www.thehydrocut.ca/)
- day#5: Turkey Point (https://tpmbc.com/)
Total cost will be $475 (plus tax) per person (includes lunch)
* option to rent mountain bikes for additional cost through Freewheel Cycle in Dundas
South Chilcotin Mountains Provincial Park:
A 3 day (2 night) mountain bike expedition, with room for 10 participants. We will follow a series of single track trails that wind through stunning landscapes and varied terrain, camping at a series of alpine lakes from the trailhead on Little Paradise Creek to Tyaughton Lake.
July 9-11th, 2019
- Mountain Bike from the Little Paradise Trailhead to the summit of Deer Pass (day#1)
- Summit of Deer Pass to Spruce Lake (day#2)
- Spruce Lake to Tyaughton Lake (day #3)
- Biking approximately 20km of single track trails daily
Total cost will be $375 (plus tax) per person (includes cost of campsites and food).